Thursday, March 17, 2011

London...Day 5

Today, was another amazing day! I could feel the Holy Spirit talking to me as I was speaking to a guy named Patrick. It was amazing because it was the first time that I have ever had an experience like that. I’m proud of myself and the others because we are all really getting out of our comfort zone and getting better at listening to the Holy Spirit. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue talking to people about God’s Word.

-karina

Today, I was sort of depressed because I had been rejected by many people over the past few days. Philip and I walked around and talked just about God and stuff. So, then Chris and I went to talk to a group of teenagers which lasted for like 20 minutes, and I got their Facebook to talk to them more.

-andrew

Today, I really felt the Holy Spirit leading to specific places. He confirmed this as I ran into people that we had met earlier this week. Pray for the cashier at one of the local coffee shops who I made plans to meet with tomorrow. Also, continue to pray for Kelly—we will meet her for coffee tomorrow. God, is at work in Acton! So happy and humbled to be a part of what He’s doing!

-kristi

Everyday we’re here God continues to amaze me! I had more conversations than the other days, but one of them was absolutely the Holy Spirit. I got into an amazing conversation with a 16 year old girl named Sasha. She doesn’t really believe in any religion, and I had the opportunity to share my story and the Gospel!! Please pray for her and her struggle with faith. I’m a little homesick, but we’re not done here yet. I love you guys!

-jesseca

Today, we visited a Hindu Temple (pretty crazy). Then we went to a Sikh Gurdwara. That was really cool. On the way home on the bus, I got into a good convo with a Muslim guy. He had grief towards us because of 9-11. But. Then at the end of the day everything got better. I had a good day.

-denton

Today was another wonderful day in London. While the weather is cold, the team has enjoyed the warm cocoa shops and the fascinating Londoners. I pray for my new, beautiful friends…Lorenzo, Sopia, Clair, and Nicole. I pray they seek the truth of Jesus Christ! I feel the Holy Spirit working through as I engage with them. Continue to pray for my meeting tomorrow with two beautiful ladies, Clair and Nicole.

-emily

No comments: