Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Can't Believe It


Can you believe it snowed for 6 hours in Highlands, TX? Yeah, neither can I, but I loved every minute of it. I am sitting in a Starbuck's in Denton, TX (near Dallas) about to head to a wedding, and I couldn't wait any longer to share our ginormous, awesome, cool, best snowman ever with you. This was an hour and a half well worth it. I never knew you could really roll a snowball...so cool! Well here it is--almost as tall as me and definitely a lot larger. In the pic is Philip (me), Lacey, Kristi, and Alan B. I wish you could have been there with us. We should all have another snowball fight sometime soon. What do you think? (Respond and let me know what you think of our snowman and the snowball fight.)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

It was definitely the best ever snowman, in my unbiased opinion! I'm so in for a snowball fight!
Kristi

Lacey said...

We should name our snowman since he is so widely know. What's a good name? He seems kind of British to me...Edmond?

Andrew F said...

Big Deal... It's cold...

Kristi said...

I like the name, Lacey!

Philip said...

Edmond??? huh...I think that could work. He is Edmond to me from here on out!