Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

I know...I am one day behind on the whole Thanksgiving thing, but I still wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a great time stuffing your faces with your family. It has been really nice for me to relax and enjoy the company of my family. Too often, I take them for granted.

I know this is going to be hard for you all to believe, but yesterday morning Lacey and I woke up to run in the Beaumont Turkey Trot. Sounds like fun, huh? Well it was 5k (3.1 mi) of blood, sweat, and tears...ok, maybe just sweat! Our final time is not important though...all that matters is that we finished, right? Haha. While we struggled with the 5k my brother and his wife busted out a 10k and made us feel really bad about ourselves. I hope it motivates us to get in shape!

I hope your Thanksgiving was as eventful and family-filled as ours.

No comments: